Monday, September 20, 2010

Pudding Pops

I've had this recipe saved since I first saw it on my Google Reader, which was oh...only about 6 weeks ago! And, believe it or not, I bought pudding mix to make this oh...only about 6 weeks ago. But, with everything going on, I kept forgetting about it.

Well, when I looked at the calendar and realized summer (and the season for popsicles!) is almost over, I decided I needed to make these ASAP! I pulled out my new popsicle molds and two packages of banana cream pie pudding mix and got to work. These were so good- I'd even venture to say they were better than store bought popsicles- and even better was the fact that they are so customizable. I liked these so much that I might even be a rebel and make them in other flavors well into fall!


Pudding Pops
from Proceed with Caution, written as I made it

Ingredients:
2 3.4 oz. pkgs. instant pudding (I used banana cream pie flavor)
3 c. cold milk

In a large bowl, mix pudding and milk together until smooth. Transfer to ice cream maker and freeze according to instructions on ice cream maker. Transfer to popsicle molds and freeze until popsicles are completely frozen.

No comments:

Post a Comment