Thursday, June 3, 2010

Peanut Butter and Jelly Delights

These little things are nothing short of amazing. I found this blog, We Are Not Martha, the other day and started browsing through it. When I found this recipe, I decided that I had to make them right away...so quick I had to use red candy melts because that's all I had in my pantry, and I definitely was not going to wait until I could go to the store!

I had something similar to this while on our honeymoon, and have craved them ever since. These took that craving right away. They are certainly not as pretty as the ones I bought on our honeymoon, but they taste just as good. I was just anxious to get them done so I could eat them!


Peanut Butter and Jelly Delights
from We Are Not Martha, written as I made it

Ingredients:
1 sleeve Ritz crackers
1/2 c. peanut butter
1/4 c. jelly
1 bag of candy melts or chocolate

Spread peanut butter on half of the crackers. Spread jelly on the other half. Put a peanut butter and a jelly cracker together. Melt candy melts according to package directions. Dip each sandwich into chocolate and coat completely. Put on a wax paper lined cookie sheet; refrigerate for about 10 minutes to harden chocolate.

2 comments:

  1. mmm i love the pb and cracker dipped in white chocolate so this sounds even better---pb, jelly and chocolate? mmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound so good. Peanut butter and anything is wonderful in my book!

    ReplyDelete