Sunday, March 28, 2010

Pizza Pasta

Sometimes, when it's time to make dinner, I'm just not inspired. I don't feel like eating anything and I certainly don't feel like making anything. When those kind of days happen, I scroll through my Google Reader (where sometimes I bookmark recipes specifically for days like this!) and find the least time-consuming, easiest, but most delicious recipe I can find. And today, this is what I came up with. I was pleasantly surprised with how easily this meal came together, and I think Mr. Z and I were both pleasantly surprised at how good it was. It was a different combination for both of us, but it was definitely a winner.


Pizza Pasta
from How Sweet It Is,
written as I made it

Ingredients:
1-16 oz.box of cellentani
1 c. of your favorite pasta sauce
4 oz. Italian blend shredded cheese
2 oz. pepperoni (I used mini pepperoni)

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cook pasta until al dente. Mix sauce and cooked pasta; pour into 13x9 Pyrex dish. Top with cheese and pepperoni. Bake for about 10 minutes, or until cheese gets bubbly.

No comments:

Post a Comment